Game Outline: 8-Bit Adventures 2 is everything players love about NES, SNES and PS1-era Japanese-style RPGs - with all of the charm, heart and soul, but none of the inconvenience. That means an earnest, engaging storyline; relatable, easy-to-love characters; strategic turn-based battles; deep party customisation; bizarre monsters; an unforgettable soundtrack; and a large, fantastical world, traversed by Airship, and filled with people full of personality – all brought to life by vibrant 8-Bit inspired visuals. It may be a sequel, but anyone can jump into this brand new JRPG adventure!
• A feel-good adventure filled with love, laughs, and drama, which deals with the dark stuff but always wants to leave you feeling uplifted.
• A turn-based JRPG battle system with depth and strategy, inspired by games like Final Fantasy X, Mother 3, and Chrono Trigger.
• Meet a loveable cast of 7 playable characters who form relationships, make mistakes, and struggle with their past, but still work to save the world and overcome their demons.
• Constant variety – everything from ancient ruins to a robot murder mystery – realised through charming pixel art which walks the line between authenticity and aesthetic.
• Save the world from a vengeful Glitch! A mistreated child with terrifying powers threatens to reshape the world in his own chaotic image. A unique and persistent foe from beginning to end, the Glitch changes and develops over the course of the story like any other character, grappling with what he is…and what he could be.